Monday, March 18, 2013

Farmingdales 1st St.Patricks Day Parade

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and im sure quite a few of you are feeling the effects of a long day yesterday.. I know i am..from painting my kitchen though..heheh..Seriously thats why im hurting. Well i wanted to share with you a few pictures from the parade idid go to in my home town of Farmingdale. It was the first one that they have had and it turned out to be a great day and there were so many people who came down to support it..People were all dressed up showing off there Green hair, shirts, gloves, sneakers and even some of the dogs were dressed up to. What was also cool about it was that after the parade they had a bounce house for the kids and our Fire Dep,( where my hubby is a volunteer)  had potato soup& there was cotten candy also. I was just a great day for the kids to run around and get some energy out!










No comments: